My only daughter, Sidney, is getting married this month!!! We are beyond excited and so very happy for her!! In preparation for this event (which is totally happening in the middle of a global pandemic), I have carefully scheduled a mental breakdown during the first two weeks of July. I will try my best to keep it contained during these two weeks and continue to deliver you some high quality workouts before and after. We’ll see how that goes!! 🙂 While I do plan on being off during this time, I don’t plan on leaving you high and dry!!
Workout Options (July 1st-14th)
I have been recording our cyber bootcamp sessions and saving them for a moment such as this!! All those who paid for June camp (or who pays by July 1st for July camp) will receive a curtesy link to a few recorded workouts to use during this time. You can workout with them anytime at your convenience. The link will be good through July 14th. I also have a couple of free videos on my YouTube Channel that anyone can use anytime (search Follow Me Fit).
July Boot Camp – In Person & Online (July 15th – 31st)
I know some of you are a little hesitant to start back to in-person training while others of you are chomping at the bit. After much deliberation I’ve decided to try a hybrid boot camp model that will offer an in-person live option as well as an online cyber option for the last half of July. Some of you may only want to do one of the options and others may want to purchase both. Here are the details…
Boot Camp Live – $35 / July 15-31
- 5 in-person sessions at the Life Center starting Wednesday, July 15th
- Mondays and Wednesdays
- 5:30am or 7:30am
- Participants will be asked to bring their on mat 🙂
- Masks are not required (for me or you at this time – yay!!). I do not recommend working out in a mask. If you feel you need a mask while in public, please consider using only the online option for now and continue working out at home.
- Exact location within the Life Center TBD (basketball court or banquet hall)
- $35 for the remainder of July or $10/class
Cyber Boot Camp – $15 / July 16-31
- Completely online – 3 Zoom sessions plus access to extra recorded videos
- Live classes on Zoom each Thursday at 5:30am or 7:30am starting Thursday, July 16th (new link will be sent out to those purchasing)
- Includes access to 3 previously recorded workouts to do at anytime during these dates. They will not be the same videos previously shared the first part of July.
- Each Thursday’s cyber camp session will be recorded and added later that day in case you miss it and need to make it up on your own (or just want to do it again on another day). They will stay listed until the link closes on July 31st.
What Happens Next?
Right now we are just taking it month by month. Let’s give this hybrid boot camp option a try and see how we like it. We will reevaluate after the first week or so and then plan for August.
See below for payment options and new camper registration.
Hang in there, guys, we got this!!!
Register Here: http://tiny.cc/FMFonline. Existing campers do not have to register again. I have your information on file and your payment will serve as a confirmation for this camp.
July (15th-31st) Prices
- Boot Camp Live $35 (5 in person sessions at the FLC) or $10/session
- Cyber Camp $15 (3 online sessions plus access to prerecorded video content)
- Full Access (Live & Cyber) $50
- Zelle: pay to Shelley Scott – email@example.com
- Zelle pay is an electronic check option that can be found on the website and app of most major banks including Regions, Planters, US Bank, Bank of America, Capital One, & more. It’s a free service from your bank & is super easy to use. I use it often with confidence knowing it’s from my bank. My husband (Paul) is primary on my bank account so don’t let it throw you when it tells you, “This account belongs to Paul are you sure you want to send? This can’t be undone.” If you use my email and receive that note, you have the right account. More info at Zellepay.com
- Venmo: pay to @Shelley-followmefit
- Venmo is a free friend to friend payment app that is powered by paypal. More info at venmo.com
- Credit Card: followmefit.net
- Paypal: paypal.me/followmefit
- Check by mail: contact trainer for address